Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I'm Back!

It's official, I'm back in business!
I have really enjoyed some quiet time, er, quieter time, at home with the new baby.  
He's 2 months old now, wow time flies!
There are several things I enjoy about life, 
and motherhood and photography are top on the list,
so it's good to be back.
Already, for the first two weeks of April I have 8 sessions scheduled,
and I have 4 weddings to look forward to this summer.
Oh, it's great!

I've also decided to change up my prices,
I will now offer two portrait packages.
One that includes session time only,
and another that includes a CD of images along with your session time.
Let me know what you think about that.
(I LOVE feedback and comments!)
1. Session Only $50
Includes session time only, up to 60 minutes
Your images will be loaded to an online gallery,
where you can order prints  or download Hi Res images
4x6 - $4.95, 5x7 $8.95
8x10 $14.95, single Hi Res Image $15
or all images on CD $95

2. Session & CD of images $125
Includes session time, up to 60 minutes
and a CD of Hi Res Images

No comments: