Thursday, July 19, 2012

here are the babies...

here are the babies I was telling you about.  It was such a busy week. I enjoyed having all the babies in the studio, but then I got thinking that my own baby gets a tad neglected, when it comes to photo's, so I snuck in yet another session, making it 6 babies in 9 nine days. Here they are:

Baby K, 10 days old, has a real special spot in my heart, she's my God-child, and being that my son and her are just 3 months apart in age, I'm sure they'll be great friends, and so I had to get a photo of them together.
I thought she had a ton of hair then...you should see her now, I love it!
I hope I get to photograph her again soon, so you can see what I'm talking about

***

Baby B, 1 month old
aren't these ties adorable?
and see all the fun stuff she has

***

Baby C, 2 weeks old, and company
these beautiful headbands are from
check out her shop!

***

Baby B, 5 weeks old

***

Baby G, is One!
again, most items worn are from Addielynn's Bowtique!

***

and last, but certainly not least,
my own baby.
Anderson, 4 months old!
another great tie from Nellie Bug's Tutus & More,
check out her etsy shop


next up,
this adorable family,
stay tuned!



1 comment:

Village Talkies said...

Thank you for your informative post!!!
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.